1- Apart from the daily special tours, we* require a minimum of two (2) people to conduct a tour at the scheduled rate. Even for a private tour. Single traveler tours provided at the published single rate.
2- Prices quoted in ZAR are valid until 31 December 2017, but subjected to alteration without prior notice.
3- Owing to the unpredictable nature of the petrol / diesel prices in South Africa, these rates are provisional and we* reserve the right to change them without prior or written notice.
4- The guides are English speaking. Other languages are available on request at a surcharge.
5- A trailer is available for excess luggage at a surcharge.
6- Please note that a cancellation fee of 100% of the total price applies for day tours and transfers cancelled less than 24hours before departure.
7- All bookings and specified vehicles are subject to availability at time of reservation.
8- We* reserve the right to use a sedan vehicle for tours of one (1) to three (3) pax. Should a minibus be required for a transfer of one to three pax we reserve the right to charge the rate used for four (4) to seven (7) pax.
9- Quoted prices include agent’s commission.
10- All drinks are excluded from the tour price and are for own account.
11- Private tours are available and are quoted for separately.
12- We reserve the right to arrange for passengers to be taken on by an associate company running the same or similar tour, should circumstance require it.
13- Routs, accommodation and visits to sights are subject to change without prior notice if circumstance require it.
14- While Campfire Safaris, Tours and Transfers, their employees, and/or agents will take every care against such contingencies, they cannot be held responsible for, and shall be exempt from any liability for any loss, damage or injury to any person and/ or his/her luggage or personal property.
15- We* do not accept any credit cards.
16- All travel arrangements are subject to the booking conditions and cancellation provisions of the service provider.
17- Campfire Safaris, Tours and Transfer carries passenger liability, but strongly advise tourist/passengers to take out adequate travel insurance to cover personal accidents, medical expenses and loss of baggage.
18- All bank charges and commissions are for the depositor’s account.
19- A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable on reservation and the balance is payable 3 weeks before departure. If a reservation is cancelled, a cancellation fee will be charged and will be determined as follows: If cancellation is done
- at least 30 days prior to the start of the tour/transfers: 0% of the balance amount.
- 29-21 days prior to the start of the tour/transfers:25% of the balance amount.
- 20 – 14 days prior to the start of the tour/transfers:50%of the balance amount.
- 14 – 7 days prior to the start of the tour/transfers:75%of the balance amount.
- less than 7 days prior to the start of the tour/transfers: 100% of the balance amount.
20- Group-booking discount is available on request for more than four (4) people per booking.
21- Return transport to and from Pretoria/Johannesburg is included in the overnight packages to Sun City and Pilanesberg Nature Reserve. An additional fee may be levied for departures from point other than Pretoria on the day trip options.
22- Airport drop-offs after a tour.
- Half day tours – full airport transfer rate is payable ( except on a Johannesburg City Tour, where it is free of charge)
- Full Day tours: Passengers from Pretoria are subject to a full airport transfer rate. Johannesburg clients can be dropped-off free of charge.
- Overnight tour – A free drop-off service is available directly after the tour.
23- WAITING TIME:
- We do not charge waiting time for delayed flights
- We do not charge waiting time for the first 30min waiting
- After 30min we charge waiting time at R250,00 per hour or a part of their off.