Victoria Falls is a waterfall in southern Africa on the Zambezi River at the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe.
While it is neither the highest nor the widest waterfall in the world, Victoria Falls is classified as the largest, based on its combined width of 1,708 metres (5,604 ft) and height of 108 metres (354 ft), resulting in the world’s largest sheet of falling water.
- 2 nights – Chobe Chilwero Camp
- 1 night – Sussi Chuwa
- International flight
- JHB – Kasane
- flight Livingstone – JHB
- Road transfer (Chilwero – Sussi Chuwa)
- All accommodation and meals
- All soft drinks and alcoholic drinks. Excludes premium brands.
- 2 activities a day
Does not include
- Visas and Vaccinations
- Extra activities
- Purchases of a personal nature
USD $ 4 650.00 per person sharing
Start: JHB OR Tambo International Airport
End: JHB OR Tambo International Airport
30% deposit due on acceptance of the safari.
Balance due 8 weeks before the safari start date.